Glasser’s Bankruptcy Department is exclusively dedicated to representing creditors in bankruptcy related services throughout the Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, including cases filed under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code. The services that Glasser provides include:
- Filing Motions for Relief from Stay;
- Filing Objections to Confirmation of Chapter 11, Chapter 12 and Chapter 13 Plans;
- Filing proofs of claim;
- The filing/defense of Complaints to Determine Dischargeability of Debts;
- The filing/defense of Complaints to Determine the Priority, Extent or Validity of Liens;
- Filing Case dismissal/conversion motions;
- Defense of all types of debtor or trustee initiated actions against creditors including, preference actions, fraudulent conveyance actions and contempt proceedings;
- Creditor representation in miscellaneous disputed matters arising during bankruptcy proceedings.
Glasser’s Bankruptcy Department utilizes the services of four full time, experienced bankruptcy attorney specialists, and is staffed by the one of the most experienced paralegal teams in the industry. Glasser does not represent debtors.