Since its founding in 1932, Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C., has earned a reputation for strongly advocating the rights of its clients and delivering outstanding service with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism. Our firm has been named a “Best Law Firm” by US News and its attorneys have obtained high ratings in their areas of practice.
Glasser and Glasser counts among its attorneys a former Virginia State Bar President, a former President of the Tidewater Chapter of the Federal Bar Association, a former Chair of the Virginia State Bar Disciplinary Board, advisory directors of area banks, and members of boards of numerous area charities. We are proud of the firm’s involvement in professional, civic, business and charitable organizations serving the region. Glasser and Glasser delivers top quality legal representation in diverse areas of practice including:
- Claims against pharmaceutical companies for personal injury and death due to undisclosed or under disclosed adverse reactions.
- Representation of victims of toxic substances, including asbestos and other poisonous materials
- Personal injury involving vehicles, machines, and defective equipment
- Local counsel to out-of-state law firms in both state and federal courts
- Complex litigation and appeals
- Commercial disputes
- Recovery of debt of all kinds in the public and private sectors
- Representation of banks, credit unions, and financial service companies in the foreclosure of real estate secured debt, and related litigation and services
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and other commercial litigation
- Expert testimony in area of legal ethics